TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must be 13 or over to use Framr.
- Keep your password secret and don’t let anyone else use your account.
- Don’t use anybody else’s account without their permission or try to find out their login details.
- Don’t pretend to be anyone else.
- Obey content rules:
a. Only post what you have the right to post. Respect copyright.
b. Don’t post content that shows violence or contains nudity.
c. Don’t post content promoting intimidating or offensive intent against/towards others (racism, terrorism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc.).
d. Don’t post other peoples’ private or personal information.
e. Don’t bully, harass, intimidate or threaten others, directly or indirectly.
- As a Framr event creator, it is your responsibility to enforce the terms in the section “content rules” within your frames.
- Don’t create Framr events promoting intimidating or offensive intent against/towards others (racism, terrorism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc.).
- Don’t use Framr to do anything illegal.
- If you break the law while using Framr you are responsible, and if someone tries to sue Framr for it, you will pay our legal fees and costs.
- Don’t change anything about our website or applications, upload any type of virus or do anything that might interfere with the way Framr works.
- Don’t use any type of software or robot to create accounts or access Framr, and don’t send spam or unwanted messages.
- Don’t do anything that might affect how other people use and enjoy Framr.
- Only use your own mobile number or email to register an account.
- Don’t use offensive or intimidating usernames.
- Don’t encourage anyone to break these rules.
- Any images/videos that you post to private Framr events belong to you. You can delete these images/videos at any time removing them from the Framr event.
- Any image/video posted to private Framr events can be downloaded and used for personal use by other users in the Framr event.
- For any images/videos that you post to public Framr events you automatically give a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License to the Framr event creator and to Framr. This means they can use your photo for commercial marketing purposes related to this event or their own organization. They can e.g. share your images/videos on their social media channels. You can retract this license at any time by deleting the images/videos from the Framr event.
- For any images/videos that you post to public Framr events you automatically give a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License to other participants of the Framr event. This means other users can download your images/videos for personal use or share on their personal social media for non-commercial use. You can retract this license at any time by deleting the images/videos from the Framr event.
- As the creator of a public Framr event you have the right to post and share images/videos from that Framr event to other social media platforms including crediting the author with their Framr username.
- As the creator of a public Framr event, you have the right to use images/videos from that Framr event under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License but limited to marketing purposes related to that Framr event or your own organization. You may not however give or sell the images/videos to partners or 3rd parties.
- You have the right to ask the author of an image/video to delete an image/video if you are clearly visible in it and do not wish for this image/video to be on Framr. If the author of the image/video does not comply, you may contact the creator of the Framr event. For legal actions you may contact a lawyer and solve the dispute between these parties.
- As the author of a Framr event, private or public, you may delete any content within that Framr event at any time.
- You can delete your account in the settings page in the app. Once you press delete, your account will be instantly deleted. All comments, likes and your profile will be permanently deleted. Photos contributed will be permanently deleted. You cannot gain access to your profile or content anymore. We aim to delete all your data, however, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of Service and/or comply with legal requirements. Please ensure you save all the photos you want to keep from Framr before deleting, as they will be deleted from our servers permanently. Other users will no longer see your photos once you delete your account.
- Framr is not responsible for:
a. Links on Framr from companies or people we do not control.
b. What happens if you connect your Framr account to another app or website, for instance by sharing a picture, and the other app does something with it or takes your personal details.
c. The cost of any data you use while using Framr.
d. If your photos are lost or stolen from Framr.
- We can change or end Framr, or stop you accessing Framr at any time, for any reason and without informing the user in advance. We can also delete posts and other content without providing a reason. In this case, we will not be responsible for compensation.
- We can force you to give up your username for any reason.
- We can, but do not have to, remove, edit, block and/ or monitor anything posted or any accounts that we think breaks any of these rules. We are not responsible if somebody breaks the law or breaks these rules.
- If someone buys Framr, the sale will include your information.
- It’s nice for us to hear your thoughts and ideas about Framr but we don’t have to compensate or credit you if we use them.